- Hide GLS Wrapper when GLS is not selected
- Printing labels gives an Error
- Change Labels used in checkout (Home Delivery, Parcelshop)
- Better error handling for V009 Error
- Add option to use only B2B or B2C AddressTypes
- Order Reference (Order ID) is now included in CreateLabel call.
- Deliver Address is now saved as post meta upon order creation (instead of after selecting Delivery Option)
- Fixed some notices.
- Added required Plugin Headers for WooCommerce Marketplace.
- If Company Name is entered, this value is now moved to Name1 and First and Last Name is moved to Name2.
- Added free shipping above certain order amount per shipping destination.
- Fixed ShopReturnLabel always printed
- Fixed E-mailadresses partial or empty in api call to GLS when creating labels.
- Updated readme.txt and added readme.md for github
- Updated frontend classes for unique styling
- Added translations
- Improvements for shipping rates
- Add GLS as a shipping method to WooCommerce checkout.
- Show available Delivery Options depending on zipcode and shipping date, such as:
- Express Delivery (e.g. before 9.00 AM, 12.00 AM or 5.00 PM),
- Saturday Delivery,
- Delivery to a ParcelShop (sorted by distance from zipcode).
- Easily create, delete or print labels by orders:
- Including ShopReturn-label (if enabled).
- Enable/disable Express Delivery Services separately,
- Added Label creation and Track&Track information by orders.
- Delete Label functionality.
- Supporting Label Formats (A6, A4 2 per page, A4 4 per page).
- Improvements and bugfixes.